we invite you to take part in the VII International conference
“Information Technology and Interactions” (IT&I-2020)
The conference is organized by
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
(Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics)
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Viktor Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Information Technology and Learning Tools of the NAES of Ukraine
- Institute of Information Registration Problems of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Software Systems of the NAS of Ukraine
- The Council of Young Scientists of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics and the Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
The conference is planned to be held as video conference using the Zoom platform on 2-3 December, 2020.
IT&I provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of information technology in modern world.
Lecturers, scientists, researchers, graduate students, and students are invited to participate in the IT&I conference.
The purpose of the event: presentation and discussion of the latest scientific results in the field of information technology, formulation of research problems and development of methodologies, techniques and tools for digital transformations of society on this basis.
- Mathematical Foundations of Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Data Analytics
- Digital Project Management Technologies
- Cyberspace Protection Technologies
- E-commerce and E-government Technologies
- E-learning Technologies
- Network and Internet Technologies
To participate in the conference, authors are invited to submit abstracts of up to 2 pages (up to 4 pages for plenary reports) in English to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can submit an extended version of abstracts (papers) of at least 10 pages via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iti2020#) until November 1, 2020. Such papers will be blindly reviewed. The manuscripts selected by the Program Committee of the IT&I-2020 conference will be submitted for publication as a separate collection of CEUR
Conference Proceedings, which is planned to be indexed in Scopus and DBLP.
For more details please visit Paper Submission http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/paper-submission/
All paper submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete call for papers guidelines before submitting your paper.
All accepted papers must be presented at the conference to appear in the Proceedings.
- Papers must be in English and at least 10 pages
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference tracks
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view
- Papers must follow format according to the downloadable template
Authors of papers that will not be peer-reviewed for publication as a separate collection of CEUR Conference Proceedings are invited to participate in the satellite conference.
We accept the report`s abstracts to include in the Conference Proceedings. More details are in Report`s Abstracts http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/reports-abstracts/.
The IT&IS satellite conference will be held on 4 December 2020.
To participate only in the satellite conference, authors are invited to submit papers of at least 2 pages (up to 4 pages for plenary reports) in English to email email@example.com until November 1, 2020. Please, use this template for the satellite conference.
Papers submitted to the satellite conference will be published in the conference proceedings. The best papers of the main and satellite conferences can be recommended for publication in the journals “Advanced Information Technology” and “Security of Information Systems and Technologies”.
Partners of the conference