we invite you to take part in the X International Conference
“Information Technology and Implementation” (IT&I-2023)
November 20-21, 2023
The conference is organized by
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics)
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Viktor Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute for Information Recording Problems of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Software Systems of the NAS of Ukraine
- The Council of Young Scientists of the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics and the Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Public organization “Cognitive research”
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv:
- 24 B. Havrylyshyna St., Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Information Technology
In case of continuation of martial law, the conference will be held online.
Lecturers, scientists, researchers, graduate students, and students are invited to participate in the IT&I conference.
The purpose of the event: presentation and discussion of the latest scientific results in the field of information technology and computer science, formulation of research problems and development on the basis of methodologies, techniques and tools for digital transformations of society.
- Mathematical foundations of information technology
- Artificial intelligence technologies
- Data Analytics
- Smart technologies
- Cyberspace protection technologies
- E-government, E-commerce, and E-learning technologies
- Network and Internet technologies
Applicants can submit papers of at least 10 pages via Microsoft CMT (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ITI2023/) until 1 October 2023. Such papers will be double-blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference tracks, and readability. The manuscripts selected by the Program Committee of the IT&I-2023 conference will be submitted for publication as a separate collection of CEUR Conference Proceedings, which is planned to be indexed in Scopus and DBLP.
For more details please visit Paper Submission http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/CEUR-WS/
All accepted papers must be presented at the conference to appear in the proceedings.
Please read the guidelines before submitting your paper.
- Papers must be in English and at least 10 pages, 5-9 pages for a short article (CEUR standard)
- Due to the international status of the conference, the bibliography should contain sources mainly by foreign authors, and the percentage of citations by Ukrainian scientists, including self-citations, should not exceed 20%
- The articles will be checked for anti-plagiarism, and the percentage of matches should not exceed 20% (including with own previous works)
- One scientist can be the author of no more than two articles
- The article may have no more than 5 co-authors
During the creation of the conference materials’ collection, preference is given to articles whose authors have a DBLP index of 5 or more, as well as articles with the participation of foreign authors.
The presentation in English by one of the co-authors is MANDATORY.
The conditions, format, and deadlines for submission of materials selected for publication on CEUR-WS.org can be found at the following link: http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/paper-submission/
Papers selected by the Program Committee of the IT&I-2023 conference will be submitted for publication as a separate volume of CEUR-WS.org conference materials (ISSN 1613-0073), which are planned to be indexed in Scopus and DBLP.
Authors of articles who do not pass peer review for publication as a separate volume of the CEUR-WS.org conference proceedings are invited to participate in the satellite conference.
Important Dates for IT&I-2023
- Submission Deadline:
0115 October 2023
- Acceptance Notification: 15 October 2023
- Camera Ready Submission: 20 October 2023
- Conference Dates: 20-21 November 2023
IT&IS-2023 satellite conference will be held on 21 November 2023.
To participate in the IT&I(s) satellite conference, authors must submit theses in English, up to 2 pages, and abstracts of plenary reports – up to 4 pages.
Terms of participation in the conference can be found by the following link: http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/fee/.
Reports submitted to the conference and prepared following the requirements presented here http://iti.fit.univ.kiev.ua/en/paper-submission/ will be published in the scientific collection of conference materials after approval by the organizing committee.
The best presentations of the main and satellite conferences can be recommended for publication in the journals “Modern Information Technologies” and “Security of Information Systems and Technologies”.
Important Dates IT&IS-2023 (Satellite)
- Submission Deadline: 1 November 2023
- Acceptance Notification: 5 November 2023
- Camera Ready Submission: 10 November 2023
- Conference Dates: 21 November 2023
Partners of the conference