Terms of participation in the IT&I conference
- The registration fee – 500 UAH per publication.
*Members of the public organization “Cognitive Research” – 250 UAH
- One author can submit up to 2 articles for the conference.
- The number of co-authors cannot exceed four.
- Priority is given to materials in which the average number of co-authors’ publications in the DBLP database is not less than 5.
Terms of participation in the IT&I satellite conference
The registration fee for each publication:
- teacher or scientist – 150 UAH;
- postgraduate student – 100 UAH;
- a student of the Faculty of Information Technology or the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics – free of charge;
- a student of another university or another faculty of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv – 50 UAH.
*Please mention, students can submit publications only in co-authorship with the teacher.
One author can submit several abstracts. The registration fee does not change.
A printed copy of the conference materials – extra 150 UAH (optional).